FAQ‎ > ‎

Continuation Forms Submission

posted Jul 29, 2015, 7:10 PM by dhakim emak   [ updated Jul 29, 2015, 7:12 PM ]

1) Whom do I submit the continuation form?

You must submit only at the EMAK Counter together with January fees for next year. If you submit to anywhere on anyone else and we do not receive the continuation form, it will not be considered as having submitted.

2) What is the confirmation that I have submitted continuation form?

If you have submitted the confirmation form, you will get the Receipt for January Fees. This is the confirmation that you have submitted the continuation form. The the name of the issuer on the receipt  must be someone from EMAK fees counter.

3) Can EMAK fees counter refuse to accept the continuation form?

Yes, we will not accept the continuation form if :

  1. January Fees is not attached

  2. Fees till June for the current year has not been Paid

4) Do I have to submit continuation form if I am under Financial Assistance?

Yes, you still have to.

5) Do I have to submit continuation form if my child is not continuing next year?

Yes, that way we will consider your child as discontinued and if your child re-applies in the future, your child can still join under Phase 3C.

If you don’t submit, it will be considered it as Termination automatically and your child will not be allowed to join EMAK again.